Digital Marketing Internship 6 months (m/f/d) – Social Media/Community Management
We, GamesGroup, are an international publishing and marketing enabler for independent-minded, midsize development studios - currently from 6 countries - of cross-platform (PC/Mobile) free2play games. The developers create the games – we market and scale them and cover all administrative and legal aspects of the commercialization. We create fans and monetize them. The online/mobile games industry is one of the most fascinating markets worldwide, highly competitive and fast paced with a double-digit growth rate crossing over 100 billion of dollars. Technical and game innovations build up emotions, enthusiasm and passion – with products that entertain hundreds of millions of gamers worldwide. We are looking for talented, dedicated and open-minded colleagues, who are as enthusiastic as we are and who want to join and shape our future.
We are looking for a motivated, proactive and result-oriented Junior Marketing Manager with a focus on Content, Social Media and Influencer Marketing. This internship position will help us market and scale our upcoming games by building communities and animating them while striving for organic growth, as well as working on our existing 300 to 500K+ member communities.
- Plan, brief and manage best-in-class Social Media content for our games across all channels.
- Take part in planning and executing strategies to grow our new games’ communities across all relevant social media channels.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Creative, Performance, PR and the Product team to implement cohesive and relevant Social Media Initiatives and campaigns.
- Create and analyze regular and ad hoc reports on key KPIs and constantly generate ideas for growth and community development.
- Experiment with and apply social media best practices and new trends, by always staying up to date.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, or equivalent in the fields of Economics/Business, Communication or Marketing.
- Experience in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube...) is a strong plus.
- You live and breathe Social Media every day and have a deep understanding of their use, trends and culture.
- An excellent written and verbal communication in English is a must. Additional language is a plus.
- Experience in copywriting content for Social Media communities.
- A creative eye, hands-on, proactive and detail-oriented mentality.
- Willingness to deal with change on a regular basis, and the ability to stay calm in challenging situations.
- Being a Gaming enthusiast is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
What we offer:
- An exciting, international role in a fascinating market and a growing company
- Working on exciting games with newest markets trends
- Autonomy and excellent opportunities for development in a highly dynamic team.
- The opportunity to discover and work on every step of a product’s lifecycle
- An outstanding working atmosphere with flat hierarchies