Senior Product Marketing Manager - F2P Gaming (m/f/d)
We, GamesGroup, are an international publishing and marketing enabler for independent-minded, mid-size development studios, currently from 6 countries, of cross-platform (PC/Mobile) free2play games. The developers create games – we market and scale them and cover all administrative and legal aspects of commercialization. We create fans and monetize them. The online/mobile games industry is one of the most fascinating and fastest growing markets worldwide, highly competitive, fast pace with a double-digit growth rate. Technical and game innovations build up emotions, enthusiasm and passion – with products that entertain hundreds of millions of gamers worldwide. We are looking for a talented, dedicated and open-minded colleague, who is as enthusiastic as we are and who wants to join and shape our future.
We are looking for a motivated, proactive and result-oriented Senior Product Marketing Manager who will help us market and scale our upcoming games by being the interface between the Product and Marketing departments, defining go-to-market strategies for each of our products and ensuring that Marketing is part of our games' DNA.
- Be an active part of the Game Acquisition process in evaluating potential games by giving in-depth feedback on their potential marketability.
- Co-define Product and Marketing strategies by identifying user targets, messaging and benefits of our products’ core experience and features.
- Build and foster business relationships with Google and Apple to secure promotional opportunities for our games during global launch and beyond (featuring, labels…).
- Be the driving force behind ensuring the developers incorporate relevant market insights and trends into their game to boost organic growth.
- Manage the Product Marketing roadmaps, projects plans and general information flows at every stage of the product development, from beta phase to global launch.
- Translate product learnings and insights into actionable leverage for the Marketing Team and best practices for upcoming titles.
- Ensure quality and cohesion of our games player-facing content, including Communications and App Store Optimisation.
- Take part in defining Live Ops strategies (in-games events, sales) to extend our games’ lifecycles.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years in a Product Marketing position or similar.
- Experience in the free2play gaming industry preferred.
- You are data inspired and use it with ease to support your analysis and strategy.
- You easily navigate between strategic and operational layers and have an excellent decision making ability.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, storytelling skills
- Collaboration with your teammates is at the heart of your daily grind.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, additional language is a plus.
- A pro-active, detail-oriented and hands-on mentality.
- Willingness to deal with change on a regular basis and the ability to stay calm in challenging situations.
What we offer:
- An exciting, international role in a fascinating market and a growing company
- Working on exciting games with newest markets trends
- Autonomy and excellent opportunities for development in a highly dynamic team
- The opportunity to discover and work on every step of a product’s lifecycle
- An outstanding working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Relocation support if needed
- Success-participation possibilities additionally to the remuneration package starting your second year.
- Other fringe benefits (incl. flexible working hours, local transport ticket, massages, contributions to pension fund and more)